Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WORK IN PROGRESS: The Tip & a new card made

We've all seen photos of other peoples tidy, spick and span craft rooms...yeh right :o)
Well just for a reality check, have a look at my craft room ( or lack of room)  at the end of a session of making just one single card.
I'll have a tidy up before I start my next card...case of having to!

New Card made: Birthday card for female, Theme Art Nouveau, Alphonse Mucha images and Anja's Embossing stencils used in cuttlebug:
Amazingly, as it transpired, the lady I made this card for is a huge Art Nouveau fan, which I did not know! How's about that for intuition or jolly good luck?




The greeting on the back is done in Photoshop, as was 'Lisa' on the front of the envelope.




                                








2 comments:

  1. Mmmm...I like messy rooms! Heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A messy room equals an awsome card. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to make any comments regarding my work, it would be very much appreciated. And many thanks for your visit.
Happy crafting!