Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another digi

I started a more complex one than the first one below, but I just could'nt do it, it was beyond me. Therefore I ended up finding this one, not as sophisticated as the 'Alice' below, but different. The tutorial for it made the face far more distorted than I have done it, I wanted to keep it more natural.
Hopefully Thursday I am going to get card making again, I shall have to day to myself, the weather is too bad to go gardening/riding my bikes and I have another mans birthday due next week. I am looking at using hessian fabric, weaving some rafia and other fibres. Well, thats the idea in my head, whether it turn out anything like that is another matter!

1 comment:

Please feel free to make any comments regarding my work, it would be very much appreciated. And many thanks for your visit.
Happy crafting!