Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Freebies: Vintage other Aquatic creatures

Here's the last of the Freebie Vintage 'Aquatic' creatures images which includes reptiles, water related birds and mammals.
Tomorrow, I will work my way out of the water theme, take to the air and start uploading birds. However I will upload Chicken ones separately as there's rather a lot of them. There's some really cute ones of birds, so watch this space!
I have scores of vintage animals to give you. Once they are all on my blog,  I have scores of vintage Angels, Fairies and Elves too.
As a side note, I am considering changing the look of my blog, it seems to of become a bit messy. Not sure what I am going to actually do to it yet though. I have cards to make first including a special 'keepsake' to make for my French neighbours recent grandchild's baptism, so my blog will have a wait a while.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make any comments regarding my work, it would be very much appreciated. And many thanks for your visit.
Happy crafting!