Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Freebies: Vintage Animals Bears Part 2

Hi, how's your day been?
 I took my other half to the hospital today to have a large Cyst removed from his back, under general anaesthetic.We were only there for the morning which was pretty good going I thought.
   Anyway, I couldn't wait to get home because I was in the last throes of making a Bowed Window card and an envelope shaped to accommodate the 'bow'. While my partner was 'under' I was planning it all in my mind.
Photos to come tomorrow...and yes my idea did work out in the end, thankfully.


These are the last of the Bears. Tomorrow Its going to be Elephants. After that Monkeys, then that's almost all of the animal images I have, apart from some 'odds'.
See you tomorrow I hope, and thank you again for coming to my corner of Blog~world.












1 comment:

  1. Excellent images!!Thanks as always and tell your other half be better get some rest and heal up!!Big Hugs,Cat

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to make any comments regarding my work, it would be very much appreciated. And many thanks for your visit.
Happy crafting!