Friday, September 3, 2010

Freebies: Vintage dog images part 2

Good evening, afternoon, morning, whatever time it is where you are.
Part 2 of the vintage dog images, including one wolf image. The wolf image appears to have a green band over it. I thought this might of been a fault with the uploading, but that is how the image is.
I have just finished a Pig Themed card. If I get all the photo's sorted out tonight I will post them up. For this card I decided to try and make a box style envelope because, it did not need to go through the postal system and I thought it would prevent the embellishments on the card from becoming crushed. Well, see what you think of it once I get it onto the blog.
Right, stop rabbiting and get these dog images up!

























1 comment:

  1. I'm making a vintage junk journal with dogs being the theme. I plan to sell this journal and wanted to know if if was ok to use your prints of the dogs?
    Thank you, Bobbie

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to make any comments regarding my work, it would be very much appreciated. And many thanks for your visit.
Happy crafting!