Saturday, September 25, 2010

Vintage Angel & fairies (6)

Lousy weather today, a definite touch of Autumn in the air. I've spent the day planning my next card for a 25th wedding anniversary. No decisions been made as yet, I keep vacillating between an Embossed card like the Clematis card I made (for the same lady actually, so maybe that idea is out after all), or dive in and do something with fabrics/mixed media. I cannot do my original idea, a kind of fold out album, because the lady I am making it for always frames cards she likes, so I have to go with something flat
This has thrown me out a little, I have to look into a one sided flat card. Hmmm.  Its to be a card from her to her Husband, so it needs to be fairly manly, yet to the point too.
Oh well, it'll come to me.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make any comments regarding my work, it would be very much appreciated. And many thanks for your visit.
Happy crafting!