Friday, October 1, 2010

Freebie Vinatge Angels & Fairies (11)

I am totally useless at numbers, remembering any at all, even for a few seconds is nigh on impossible for me. If I have to take measurements when crafting, I have to write the numbers down straight away, because I immediately forget them a nano second later, sometimes forgetting before the pencil has even touched the paper...it's THAT bad! . I'm convinced (now I am older) that I am mathematically 'dyslexic'.
So, I am losing count..... it is the 11th day of images????

I guess it does not really matter, I am at least making certain that I don't repeat any of them.

Just going back to yesterdays post for a moment, (thanks for your comments by the way x x) I read on the net that alot of people are having blog image upload problems since they changed the format. Googlechrome did not work again today..it's not even as if the images are huge! So again I used I.E.  I guess I.E. has its (few) uses sometimes lol.



Catch up with you all over the weekend


Jan

x





1 comment:

  1. CAN I USE ALL THE IMAGES FOR FREE? ARE THEM COPY RIGHT?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to make any comments regarding my work, it would be very much appreciated. And many thanks for your visit.
Happy crafting!