Monday, October 11, 2010

Vintage Angel & fairies (20)

Hoorah!, I have almost finished the Baptism project! Just the finishing touches, then I can show you what I have been up to. It could be classed as altered art I suppose because its one of those wooden boxes you put on your wall, open the hinged door and inside one keeps ones keys. I knew I should of photographed it before I started, never mind.
I am now delving into a different 'folder' for the freebie images. I have had a quick look at them, and I think some may be repeats. So if you recognise some of them, that is the reason why, and I don't particularly wish to go searching through 19 previous posts just to ensure that that the odd one or 2 is not doubled up.


A demain
Jan











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make any comments regarding my work, it would be very much appreciated. And many thanks for your visit.
Happy crafting!