Saturday, October 2, 2010

Vintage Angel & Fairy images (12)

First off, a BIG THANK YOU you to my 3 new followers. I hope I can make it worth your while! I am not a prolific card maker by any means. Nonetheless, very, very happy that you are there, as I am with all my followers. It makes such an enormous difference to ones moral when other people deem your work to be worth keeping an eye on, especially as my blog is only 7 months old.

 
Today I started the 'big' project, a baptism 'keepsake' for my lovely French neighbours Daughter. I want to incorporate lots of family photos, but unfortunately the photos I have been given are pretty diabolical ( I wished they'd of asked me to of taken the photos for them, I would of been more than happy to do so, freely). Hence, I have spent the best part of the day trying my best to improve on them in photoshop. I've had enough now, my eyes are spinning, so stopping for today and seeing to my blog.

So, just the freebie images today.



I'll be back tomorrow with some more....see you then I hope

Jan









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make any comments regarding my work, it would be very much appreciated. And many thanks for your visit.
Happy crafting!