Thursday, October 14, 2010

Vintage Angels & Fairy images (23)

I thought I had the day free today to start my next project, one thing after the other cropped up, no peace for the wicked eh? I must be extraordinarily wicked then lol. It's my friends birthday coming up, and every year without fail, I forget her birthday (told you I was bad with numbers!) This time I AM NOT going to forget it, but she is not getting a card. I have made her a piece of  'wall art' instead. It's a hanging thingy made of fabrics. Anyway I hope to get it completed tomorrow....if I don't get disturbed again, then I will post it up for you tomorrow to have a look at,  my very first attempt at tattered/torn artwork, see what you think eh?


Meanwhile for your pleasure.........






1 comment:

Please feel free to make any comments regarding my work, it would be very much appreciated. And many thanks for your visit.
Happy crafting!