Saturday, November 13, 2010

Free Vintage Xmas images 5

Ho ho ho. I cannot believe that Christmas is only a matter of weeks away. I have so much to do, not Christmas related yet soon it will be time to put up the decorations.



I have a very unique way of making my own decorations with Crepe paper which I will share with you. My method makes a very interesting length for pinning to tables walls or ceilings, AND it makes each strip of crepe paper seem 4 or 5 times its original length, bonus!. They are fantastic for parties too if you use multi colours.
I have looked on youtube and everywhere else on the net and have not seen anyone else making them. It was something I was taught in infant school....a little while ago now he he hee.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make any comments regarding my work, it would be very much appreciated. And many thanks for your visit.
Happy crafting!