Thursday, January 13, 2011

Friendship album progress

I have completed the last page 'H' after being inspired by crazy Quilting or crazy patchwork, which ever terminology you wish to use. The whole album is very very nearly finished, the cover is on, odd bits tidied up. All I have to do now is complete the front. I had ideas for this but as usual, they have changed!


Hopefully I shall take photos tomorrow for you to see the finished project.  


Once it is completed I am going to start on another fabric project, a cuff or bracelet with three opening hearts on it containing hopeful messages. This is to be for a friend of mine whose Husband has suddenly become an idiot, she is devastated. If she wears it, she can open up the hearts when she is feeling particularly sad and hopefully gain some inner strength form it. I cannot wait to start it, I have never made a bracelet before.


See you all tomorrow night.
Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to make any comments regarding my work, it would be very much appreciated. And many thanks for your visit.
Happy crafting!